By Daisy Luther - Vince Mancinelli Contributed to this Article
Would the Founding Fathers look at us and be proud, or would they bow their heads in sorrow at what our nation has become? Most of the citizens of the United States are now like the victims of an abusive relationship. People try frantically to avoid breaking laws because they don’t want to be penalized. They sacrifice their own well-being and happiness in order to avoid getting into trouble we need to keep in mind that peace officers and their families are victims of unjust laws pushed onto citizens just the same they are not immune from these laws, they go to prison and cops are arrested every day in the United States.
However some police officers forget where they stand within the rule of laws and are convicted of laws created by congress. One lady says : I know that I personally get a little burst of adrenaline and say, “Oh crap!” every time a police car happens to be behind me, and I drive a little more carefully, signal a little bit sooner, and make certain my full stop lasts for a count of 5 Mississippi's.
Our right to defend ourselves with firearms is at risk, you can’t grow vegetables in your front yard in many places, and in some states, you aren’t even allowed to collect the gift of rain to water your garden in dry times. The vast quantity of ever-multiplying statutes are so plentiful even the most law-abiding citizen cannot get through a day without unwittingly breaking one it is these cops who make it difficult for the good cops on the beat..
If the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood; if they be repealed or revised before they are promulgated, or undergo such incessant changes that no man, who knows what the law is to-day, can guess what it will be to-morrow. Law is defined to be a rule of action; but how can that be a rule, which is little known, and less fixed? ~ James Madison, Federalist Papers 62
All men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
- changed for light and transient causes;
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Our government has crossed the line and become tyrannical. Through insidious acts of terror inflicted upon their own people including police and other lawful officials, they’ve enacted terrifying, sweeping legislation's that give police almost unlimited power which many decent understanding cops refuse to enforce however it is there job…the NDAA (indefinite detention) and the ironically named in “Patriot Act”, to name two. Sadly some Law enforcement officers are just a gang with badges, serving the corrupt government and not the people.
- which being armed in order to defend yourself and your family is considered some kind of subversive act? When the public schoolsused to teach useful things like Home Economics and Auto Shop, When collecting a bounty of rainwater for dry times is against the law, these laws pertain to all of law enforcments as well ?
How is it acceptable that the government can attempt to force people to inject toxins (in the form of mandatory vaccines) into our bodies and our children’s bodies?
How is it acceptable that they can attempt to force us to send our children to approved schools to learn approved curriculums? That they force us to pay each year in order to drive our cars and live in our paid-for homes ? It's important to keep in mind that this article is not intended to complain about police business simply because they and their family's are victims of the government laws every day just as well, we are all victims of Capital Hill and this is why we all need to come together as one.
-it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” The 13th Amendment to the Constitution abolished slavery.
This means that if you are a slave today, it’s either illegal, or you have voluntarily accepted your servitude.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
You have a Constitutionally protected right to be free. If you aren’t free, then revolution is your duty. Part of the power that the government (not the police) holds over people is the fact that they have stuff we need. So, the key to independence is not to need the stuff they have. When there is nothing that you require enough to submit, then bullying you becomes much more difficult. Here are some examples:
•If you reduce your consumeristic habits and lower your cost of living, you need less money.
• If you grow your own food, you will never be dependent on the government to help you to afford to buy food.
• If you don’t send your kids to school, and instead educate them at home, then you don’t need to get them vaccinated so they can attend school.
•If you don’t make much money, you don’t pay much in the way of taxes.
• If you have the ability and equipment to defend yourself, you don’t need to call 911. This isn’t about guns blazing, militias mobilizing, and guerrilla warfare. It’s about small personal acts of independence. The way you lead your life every single day can be a personal Declaration of Independence. By refusing to concede your natural rights, quietly and resolutely, you are performing an act of revolution. This only requires your consistent determination not to be infringed upon.
Personally, I withdraw my consent to be governed by the people in Washington DC that allegedly represent me. Because they don’t. They do no mirror my wishes and beliefs. They do not support my pursuit of personal freedom. The most revolutionary act is to be self-sufficient and in need of nothing that the government can provide for you in exchange for some small liberty. This list of insurrections is by no means comprehensive.
•Question absolutely everything you hear on the news. Always be a skeptic. All major media goes back to just a few conglomerates The “news” is now all a propaganda ploy to help the rich get richer and the powerful remain in power and our police officers rarely get pay raises they deserve, if not for them our country wouldn't be safe.
It's time people stop pushing blame onto law enforcement they have to follow the letter of law or they run the risk of loosing their jobs they have families to support which which leaves them without a choice is to uphold those laws.
•Call out the media. Let everyone know that the mainstream media is the enemy of the people. When you see coverage that is clearly biased, take a moment to call out the media about it. Take the time to comment on mainstream media websites and point out the unbalanced coverage. If you use social media, share this information and post on the media outlet’s social media pages as well.
•Get out of the banking system. By opting to “unbank” or “underbank” there is a limit to what can be easily stolen from you. When you have physical control of your financial assets, you are not at as high a risk of losing those assets, and therefore, less likely to be dependent on “the system.”
• Turn your savings into precious metals or tangible assets. On the same note as unbanking, you definitely don’t want
worked out for them. Diversify with assets you can touch. Purchase tangible goods like food, land, ammo, and seeds. Once you are well supplied, move on to precious metals to preserve your wea•Educate others. At the (very high) risk of people thinking you’re crazy, it’s important to let people know WHY you do what you do. If you are an anti-Monsanto activist, teach others about the dangers of GMOs. If you object to a municipal policy, speak at a town meeting or send a letter to the editor of your local paper. By ranting incoherently or by keeping your mouth shut, you influence no one. By providing provable facts, you can open minds and awaken others to tyranny.
•Get others involved in the fight. For example, if you are fighting with the city council that wants to rip out the vegetables growing in your front yard, let your friends and neighbors know, post a notice at the grocery store, and write a letter to the editor. When injustice occurs, use the power of social media to spread awareness. Often a public outcry is what is necessary to get the “authorities” to back down and change laws.
• Grow your own food. Every single seed that you plant is a revolutionary act. Every bit of food that you don’t have to purchase from the grocery store is a battle cry for your personal independence. When you educate yourself (and others) about Big Food, Big Agri, and the food safety sell-outs at the FDA, you will clearly see that we are alone in our fight for healthy, nutritious foods. Refuse to tolerate these attacks on our health and our lifestyles. Refuse to be held subject to Agenda 21′s version of “sustainability”.
• Don’t consume chemicals that cause you to be dumbed down. Avoid chemical-laden food with brain-killing neurotoxins like MSG and aspartame. Don’t drink fluoridated water.
• Embrace your right to bear arms. Be responsible for your own safety and security.
- is necessary to keep your job. in order to either pay your debt or face penalties. As well, the high interest rates that you pay only serve to make the bankers more wealthy. Instead of borrowing, save until you can afford something or realize that if you could actually afford it, you wouldn't’T need to borrow money to have it.
• Be prepared for disaster. Have enough food, water, and supplies to take care of your family in the event of a natural disaster. Don’t expect FEMA to take care of you this includes the families of Law Enforcement just as well.
• Be involved in your children’s education. For some, this means home schooling or unschooling, and for others this means being on top of what they are learning in a formal school setting. Join the PTA and actively volunteer if your child goes to school. Be an advocate for your child and insist that the teachers teach. If your child goes to school, supplement this at home with discourse about current events and outings that help them learn about the world around them.
• Be the squeaky wheel. If you see something wrong, don’t just ignore it. Say something about it, and keep saying something until it changes. Whether this is some process that infringes on your unto your health, or another injustice, pursue it relentlessly. Ask questions publically, write letters, and use social media to bring pressure to encourage a change.
• Reduce your consumer spending. Spending less helps to starve the beast by reducing the sales taxes you pay and withdrawing your financial support to big conglomerates. If we vote with our dollars, eventually there will, of a necessity, be a paradigm shift that returns us to simpler days, when families that were willing to work hard could make a living without selling their souls to the corporate monoliths. A low-consumption lifestyle reduces your financial dependency, which allows for more freedom.
• Ditch popular culture. If reality TV isn’t a tool for dumbing people down, I don’t know what it is. My daughter recently begged to watch an episode of a popular reality TV show that “everyone” was watching. She managed about 15 minutes of it and then said, “This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen.” She decided to read a book instead. Popular entertainment is a media tool used to change our perspectives about our personal values, and to tell us how to think and feel about issues.
• Buy locally. Support local small businesses and support your local Police and Fire Station including others who are fighting for independence from the system. You might pay a little bit more than you would at your big box store, but the only people benefiting from your purchases made at the corporate stores are those with the 7 figure annual bonuses.
• Develop multiple streams of income. Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
-or becomes subject to regulations that make it no longer worthwhile, you are not forced to comply just to keep a roof over your head.
• Say thanks, but no thanks. There is no such thing as a benevolent hand out. Nearly anything offered for free (particularly by a government entity) has strings attached. Maybe there is a handy-dandy registration form that you need to fill out. You might be influenced to vote a certain way just to keep the freebies coming.
You might have to pee in a cup every two weeks. Perhaps one day you’ll need to have a microchip embedded in your hand.
• Collect water. Either harvest it with rain barrels, store it in a cistern, or create a source for it on your property (digging a well, for example.) Water is life.•Don’t take the easy road.
The PTB like to seduce people with simplicity. ”If you just sign this paper, it will be much easier,” they say. ”This chip is for your convenience,” they tell you. ”By giving up this, it lets us take care of you and you will be much safer.” The easy road only gets you to Slave Street a whole lot faster. Take the difficult road and be responsible for yourself. Don’t take shortcuts that compromise your beliefs.
Get to know your local law enforcement and work with them to prevent crime and become supportive of their actions because believe it or not 90% of them are not happy with this government stealing the wealth of citizens which includes them just the same. If it were not for the Bankers Bail Out ROBERBERY our police and other law officials would have received two pay raises since that time, and these criminals get to live a life of luxury while our police risk being shot while protecting the people!
Vinnie contributed to this story.
Vinnie M. Site CEO/President
Army veteran on medical marijuana: 'It calms the whirlwind'
PASCO COUNTY Florida -- October 2015
Mathew Young's case is just another example of the debate over medical marijuana in Florida, and now his lawyer wants to bring that debate to a Pasco County courtroom with the hopes of helping his client receive the one thing that gives him a somewhat normal life.
Young, 45, is a U.S. Army veteran.
"I've suffered somewhere around 30 concussions (and) shrapnel wounds from roadside bombs," said Young, who fought in Iraq.
The deeper wounds, Young said, were losing close friends — including his best friend, this guy is a true hero!
"I hid myself in a 12-by-12 bedroom and couldn't face the world," he said.
While serving for the U.S. Department of State as a medic in Iraq, Young said he contracted AIDS from working on injured soldiers. Now, his wheelchair is just one of the few side effects that he says acme as a result of his medication and this is shameful of Florida Law Makers to ignore !.
Those side effects were unbearable at one point, he said.
"I was dying," Young said. "I was basically living in a bed and weighed about 128 pounds."
Young said medical marijuana has helped decrease the side effects — and the pain.
"The wheelchair was in storage, and I was able to do part of living life as a man," he said.
The U.S. Army released its monthly suicide report, offering a preliminary tally for 2012 in that branch: 325 "potential" suicides among active and reserve troops — the highest number in history, Army officials noted. More than 50 of those deaths remain "under investigation," awaiting a final ruling. If that bleak total remains at 325, the toll in 2012 would have risen by 15 percent over 2011 when the Army sustained 283 suicides.
Meanwhile, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a nonprofit advocacy group representing more than 200,000 members, said the nation should be "outraged" by rate of veterans who are taking their own lives — nearly one per hour as a result of severe pain and or depression. Inside sources for the United States Military hinted that Medical Marijuana could have saved lives it helps to relieve many negative effects once the men and women return home from their duty.
Referring back to Mr Young.
Medical marijuana also kept Young's PTSD at bay, adding: "It calms the whirlwind that swarms through my head."
Young said doctors told him he was a fit candidate for medical marijuana.
He was given paperwork from a Jacksonville-based law firm that explained his medical conditions. The paperwork didn't help him last year, however, when Young and his partner were arrested on trafficking, possession and manufacturing medical marijuana charges more then likely intended for themselves.
Shawn Gearhart, who is Young's lawyer, said his client isn't a criminal.
"He is a patient," Gearhart said. "It's obvious that he needs this medical cannabis to control the side effects of these other drugs he is taking and live a normal life."
Two of the charges have since been dropped, and now Gearhart is working on dropping the last one, as well as fighting for Young’s right to use medical marijuana.
"There is millions of Floridians that can benefit from whole flower cannabis that are dealing with debilitating diseases," Gearhart said. I don't get it what the hell is the hold up this reporter notes !
For Mathew's partner, the benefits of medical marijuana make a world of difference.
"Our days are smooth, you are not tiptoeing around him," Lynne Nesselroad said. "You feel like you're living in the same world."
Young's pretrial starts Monday and, if convicted, he could face up to five years in prison.
A sick person has the right to be pain free without ridicule from the DEA, pharmacists and Doctor's are trained to know their patients needs, grant it there were reckless Doctors who operated Pill Mills that had to be shut down but there should have been sympathetic guidelines put in place for the terminally ill and those with dictating health conditions including our hero's returning from war to protect those very people who are opposed of legalizing it this is torture in itself ! how could this be ignored. The DEA need to aggression to streets where drug the real dealers offer an open market offering any dangerous drug you want.
He's talking about the number of pain pills he can dispense each month most pharmacists know their patients/customers, they have a pharmacology degree and are legally licensed. In 2011, Governor Rick Scott worked with lawmakers to crack down on Florida's notorious pill mills leaving everyone to suffer even those with proven legitimate chronic illnesses. He hasn't even considered legalizing Medical Marijuana he's clearly a blind man who doesn't care for the sick. He puts junkies on the very same pain level as our solders returning home with real chronic pain.
It would be a great idea to see Florida Governor Rick Scot suffering with chronic pain and denied a natural grown drug that could put quality back into his life but NO his selfish ass lifestyle has no understanding how important it truly is to legalize Medical Marijuana to those who need it. I get a picture of him sitting around with his buddy's drinking alcohol forgetting those solders in Iraq fighting for his freedom. He just makes me sick !
Florida used to be a destination for those seeking prescription pain med's. Pill mills littered I-95. A First Coast News investigation from 2011 found the parking lots filled with out of state plates however it doesn't make it right to punish those who can prove they live in Florida and need pain relief, right now we need to come together to advocate Medical Marijuana Legal here in Florida for those with serious war injury's and others Floridians with debilitating diseases that are terminal, this should not even be a debate.
I am permitting ANYONE who would like to write a story onFlorida Medical Marijuana here in Florida and if it sound good I promise to publish it here on the front page where it remains for 30 days, I publish the articles for 30 days to be sure that more people will have the chance to see the articles.
Use this link to send your story on why you think Medical Marijuana or Recreational Marijuana Legal in Florida and neighboring states.